Saturday 12 January 2013

Teaching



My future is about teaching. I would love to be able to inspire others to have I feel about Fashion. Being able to give others my knowledge of fashion and what I feel about it and how it has changed my life would be a great achievement. Some people believe that fashion isn’t a important subject however I believe that fashion involves all sort of subjects and expresses peoples creativity. Without fashion there would be no trends, cat walks etc. Behind fashion there are plenty of techniques that can be used and I believe these are important within the industry development. Everything I know about fashion I would like to pass on, I believe blogging is like a diary and helps me reflect on different areas which inspire me. These therefore help me reflect on what to pass on.

No comments:

Post a Comment